In honor of this spooky day, I wanted to share some of my favorite Halloween pics (at least the ones that are appropriate AND during the days of digital photography - thankfully, my inappropriate era came during college and there certainly wasn't digital photography then!) I'll add some more tonight or tomorrow morning of our current Halloween.
Enjoy!
Halloween 2004
An Oldie, but Goodie!!!
Jett, Dawson, Erin, Gage, Allison, and Alex - wow, how they have changed!
Alex (age 2 1/2) as a scarecrow!
Maddie (age 9 monts) - poor thing was sick as a dog - slept through all of Halloween!
Halloween 2005
Maddie, Alex (Snow White), Emma, and Sarah
Alex, Sarah, and Maddie
I had to include a picture of the world's cutest chicken!! Maddie with our good friends (and old neighbors): Laura, Drew, and Caleb
Chase, the army man, Maddie as "Tinkerbell", Emma, a witch, and Alex, the cat.
And, just so you know, I don't just have fun dressing up my kids for Halloween, I LOVE it as well - here are a couple of examples... :)
Nate went all out as a "doctor" (tough one, huh?) and I was his nurse.
Our good friends Dawn and Randy were Elizabeth and Captain Jack Sparrow.
Charlies' Angels - Me, Brandi, (Charlie's head), and Eve
Here's wishing you a Happy Halloween!! Enjoy your day!!
What is your favorite Halloween memory?

3 comments:
You are right, that has GOT to be the worlds cutest chicken! Love the walk down memory lane (I almost did an identical post- maybe I still will!). Missed you guys this year!
I really missed Halloween with you guys this year! :(
LOVED seeing these pictures! what a trip down memory lane. missed you guys!!
Post a Comment