Today is Nate's mom's birthday. Since we can't be with her on her special day we thought that we would send a bit of us to her.
(Keep in mind this is my first attempt with IMovie - I'm still learning - a lot! - I'll have to Ichat with her to give me some tutorials - seriously, y'all, I've done more on the computer in the last 3 weeks than I have in 5 years!!)
So without further ado...
Happy Birthday Barbie - we love you for many reasons - at the top of our list...
- your selflessness: you ALWAYS put others before you (almost to a fault at times, try a bite of your own food before you offer to give it away!) :)
- your spontaneity: We've watched you decide to do things on a whim or on a mere suggestion and you can be beyond silly with the girls.
- your loving spirit: It's been incredible watching you as a grandmother - We have no doubt that you love our children (almost) as much as we do! :)


Here's what the girls had to say...
"We love Grandma because...
- she buys stuff for us." - Alex
- she lets me earn money." - Alex
- she lets me drink Coke." - Alex
- she plays dominoes with me." - Maddie
- she is really nice." - Maddie
- she always takes me out for ice cream." - Maddie
You can tell that from their responses that she is totally living up to the "grandma" stereotype!
Have a wonderful day!! (By the way, this takes the place of a card!) :)
I always idolized my grandparents (Alex is named after them - Alexandria Lindell) - I'm happy that my daughters have TWO wonderful grandmothers and TWO fantastic Papas to look up to!
Aren't grandparents the best?!?
3 comments:
Love the Video!!! Especially Maddie's gum:) Hope their Grandmas has a fabulous birthday.
I will be more than happy to help you out with iMovie whenever you need it. You can also go to :
http://www.apple.com/support/imovie/
toward the bottom of the page there is video tutorial. apple is almost completely idiot proof.
that gum is about the size of maddie's fist!!!
love the song! happy birthday barb!
Alex and Maddie,
Thank you both for the beautiful birthday song...although I'm not so sure that I look like a monkey.
Can't wait to see all of you again----I sure do miss you.
Lots of love,
grandmavz
Post a Comment