Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Fall Y'all!!

I love fall!  It is by far my favorite season of the year.  Here are a few things I love...

- sleeping with the windows open
- jeans and sweaters
- beautiful trees
- cool mornings
- pumpkins
- simmering soups
- Thanksgiving - I can't wait to see my family!
- football
- crunching leaves

What is your favorite season and why?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going with the fall as well. Perfect for sitting on the porch, camping and of course fly fishing.

Brandi and I are planning a camping trip to the Smokies in October. Wish you guys were going with us.

Andrea said...

I love fall, of course here in Oro Valley it's still in the 90's!!!! I miss fall from growing up in Colorado and especially from the years we spent in Nashville and Omaha.

Last week felt like fall, it was in the mid 80's and breezy!!!!!!!

Love reading your blog and seeing how big the girls have gotten!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

dressing our kids up in halloween costumes... they're just so darn cute dressed up and pretending to be something their not. this year we have:
scary motorcycle guy
blue power ranger
indian or native american... :)

marla parker said...

Hey Holly,
I love spring and fall. There is always a crispness in the air that only occurs in these two seasons.
Love the blog! Miss you!