The following video was made last spring as Nate was wrapping up his residency at Vanderbilt. It is tradition for the residents to "roast" the attendings and vice versa. Nate and his good friend, Jon, decided to "roast" themselves a bit and created this video. Jon's wife, Susan, and I rewrote the lyrics and Jon receives ALL the credit for putting it together.
The video is a direct take on one created and sung by "Flight of the Conchords" (and I would highly suggest you watch their video as well). We just rewrote the words to fit our current season of life. The video is clean, but definitely contains "suggestive" material as "business time" refers to exactly what you are thinking. So sit back and enjoy and have a laugh on us (especially if you spent the last 5 years doing life with us!).
10 comments:
AGAIN, forget "The Office"....we want to see more of "BUSINESS TIME"...this was HILARIOUS and now that I've seen Nate (and you) in a different light...I just can't help but be more intrigued!! hahahhaa...
Karl says he's going to show this at the next MAN CAMP!!
classic. i love how jon pops up at just the "right" moment.
p.s. i bet this video really turns you on.
Once again I'm amazed at your husbands ability!
Nate that is a classic. I'm getting up at 4am to head to the river in the morning. Wish you were coming along.
Nate is so sexyish! I'm impressed, did he say 2 minutes
That video will definately show back up at your 1st daughters wedding reception!! Bank on it!!
Huh. Oh wait. Emily is calling. It might be Business Time. Gotta go!!!
this is hilarious! Loved it.
the 2 minutes part cracked me up.
OK, Holly.... I have watched this FOUR TIMES and I STILL crack up!!! Karl goes around the house singing that stupid song now!! It's NOT business time around here...hahahha....but rest assured..this video WILL pop up at the next man camp...
Too funny!!! And, very well crafted and produced (sorry, couldn't help myself).
Miss ya.
Holly, Maybe I should not have watched this ebfore we actually got together...I have high expectations now. I have seen that video on You Tube and this was hilarious! I was actually laughng out loud. How were you not laughing your way through the whole thing??? This SO fits general surgery life as well!
guess it would be helpful to tell you TMA is Theresa Anderson! :)
Post a Comment