Monday, September 15, 2008
test run
It's official - I'm a blogger. Yikes, I never thought I'd say those words. However, after realizing that I couldn't keep in touch with many through email anymore (apparently that is a thing of the past) I had to reluctantly embrace the idea of blogging. After thinking about it, I decided that it is a quick and easy way to keep in touch with family and friends through our many stages of life. I'll list all my reasons for beginning a blog in a future post, but for now I just wanted to say hi and welcome to old friends and family. So "Hi" and "welcome" to my official "web log". My posts will primarily deal with what's happening in our family - a way to give grandparents a glimpse into our daily lives - and perhaps some random thoughts on life from my perspective. It will take me a while to figure out the look and style of the page - I'm very new and this is virgin territory for me - bear with me. I'll be writing to you soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
I love it. Just subscribed and I'm looking forward to keeping up with you guys.
We miss you!
Yea!! Welcome to the world of blogging. For me it's been a great relief to only have to write something once, upload pics once, etc, etc. I look forward to your future posts!
Oh how the mighty have fallen!! Glad to see you coming around to the wonderful world of technology!
I don't have a blog either, but I think you just inspired me to start one! Maybe we can learn together :)
glad to hear from you, and I hope all is well!
Oh, I bet Brandi is going to love this!!!
I'm looking forward to seeing updates and see how things are going with you all!
OH MY!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! And Brandiandboys better get on here and harass you! :)
Kyla will LOVE seeing the girls on here ... be sure to tell Nate about Derek Murphy's blog...if he hasn't already seen it...it's a sight to behold!
MISS YAS A LOT!!!
I'm so excited because I'm like you... hate the phone and only occasionally good at personal emails. It will be hard to see sweet pictures of "my girls' now and fight the urge to drive to St. Louis!
Give them hugs for me! :)
welcome! glad you decided to join us! i might have to blog on you starting a blog..... :)
Yes, Brandi, I'm sure I've earned that one - feel free. :) Thanks for not harassing me too much!
hey! this will be good. i've found that being a consistent blogger isn't as easy as it sounds, at least not with a 6, 3 and 1 year old :D i'm sure you'll have better luck with that though!
Man!!!! I can't believe you joined the "cult"! Don't drink the Kool-Aid!!! Just kidding! I LOVE the Princess Bride title! I watched it a hundred times or so in college, too. Gad you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment