Thursday, January 22, 2009

Spiderweb Hair

Alex coined a phrase around here - "spiderweb hair".  She uses this to describe her and Maddie's bed head in the morning.  Maddie's usually occurs in the back and Alex's shows up in her bangs.  She knows that she slept well when she has "spiderweb hair".   Here is an example from the other morning.  

The back of Maddie - a massive tangling of baby fine hair.
And, Alex, looking quite "webby" in the morning.  


I love their "spiderweb hair" because not only does it mean that they slept well, but also, I slept well because they weren't up in the middle of the night!  Webby hair = a happy momma!  And everyone knows, a happy momma = a happy house! :)

Have a happy day!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually use product to make mine look like that. :)

Brad Ruggles said...

Ummmm, yeah...I've seen that hair on my oldest girl (7). As a matter of fact we had to create something called the "snag test" - before she walks out the door for school in the morning I have to be able to run my fingers through her hair without getting snagged. If it gets snagged, back to the brush! :-)