We had a great time visiting family and friends while back in Wisconsin (despite that fact that my in-laws tried to poison us - twice! - j/k, kind of...more on that later; suffice it to say, thank God for carbon monoxide detectors!). Here are a few pics from the last two weeks.
We had a wonderful Christmas - enjoyed the time with family and making memories with our kids. Unfortunately, we had some camera difficulty so I don't have the pics of our 5 ft. snowman and the awesome sledding we did while in Wisconsin - I felt like I was 8 years old again. We hope everyone enjoyed their holidays as much as we did!
Now, it's on to a new year - one that I know will bring many changes for us as this time next year Nate will be "almost" finished with his 10+ years of training. The light is getting brighter! :) We look forward to keeping you updated on our plans.
Love to you all!
2 comments:
oh, I miss you guys! Happy New Year!
Welcome back! Sweet pics. So glad you had snow. No surprise we were w/o the white stuff:(
LOVE YOU GUYS!
Post a Comment