It is gorgeous and looks so big it at first struck me as a place for wedding receptions and such! Especially with the awnings. Love the wood on the inside. I am a sucker for turrets! Congrats!!
IT'S BEA-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTIFUL!!!!!!! Wow.... It's simply AMAZING HOLLY!!!! I can't wait for you to move in and start posting some pics on here!!!!!! Is that your stuff inside it or the owners?? Why do you have to wait 7 months??? I'm UBER-EXCITED FOR YOU ALL!!!!!!!
@TMA - yes, it's much bigger than we had wanted, but it had everything we had ever dreamed of so we went for it. It originally had a porch and we hope to put it back on it eventually and get rid of the awnings. But, I'd be lying if I said we hadn't thought about our daughters one day getting married there. :)
@Deb - Thanks! Inside is the sellers stuff - when we take it over it will be vacant for quite some time considering all we own could fit in one room there! Picking out furniture in a few years will be fun. 7 months? Nate is working here in STL until the end of January 2010 - the girls and I will move after the 1st semester next winter right before Christmas and then he'll join us when he is finished. He begins his job in February 2010.
Thank you all! I can't wait for everyone to visit - there is obviously, plenty of room - one of the reasons we wanted it. :) I have to get my southern friends to the beautiful north... :)
13 comments:
congrats!!! so excited for you all... 7 months will fly by!
It is gorgeous and looks so big it at first struck me as a place for wedding receptions and such! Especially with the awnings. Love the wood on the inside. I am a sucker for turrets! Congrats!!
IT'S BEA-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTIFUL!!!!!!! Wow.... It's simply AMAZING HOLLY!!!! I can't wait for you to move in and start posting some pics on here!!!!!! Is that your stuff inside it or the owners?? Why do you have to wait 7 months??? I'm UBER-EXCITED FOR YOU ALL!!!!!!!
Wow! Holly your house is amazing! I love it for you! I'm sure you can think of stuff to busy yourself so your 7 months go by fast!
Thanks ya'll!!
@TMA - yes, it's much bigger than we had wanted, but it had everything we had ever dreamed of so we went for it. It originally had a porch and we hope to put it back on it eventually and get rid of the awnings. But, I'd be lying if I said we hadn't thought about our daughters one day getting married there. :)
@Deb - Thanks! Inside is the sellers stuff - when we take it over it will be vacant for quite some time considering all we own could fit in one room there! Picking out furniture in a few years will be fun. 7 months? Nate is working here in STL until the end of January 2010 - the girls and I will move after the 1st semester next winter right before Christmas and then he'll join us when he is finished. He begins his job in February 2010.
Oh holy cow. I'm in love with it already. Can't wait to visit!!
Absolutely gorgeous! I am definitely going to drive by it when I'm there this weekend. Now, when do you get your Jag? :)
W-O-W!!! So, so beautiful. I can see why you are in love. No doubt you will make it even more great than it already is. Congrats guys!
HOLLY-- It is soooo awesome! I am so excited for you can't wait to see more pics!!
Tina Mitchell
Oh my that is beautiful! We are going to go try and find it today :) Cant wait to meet up with you in the fall when Im home :)
What a beautiful house....it is the perfect "forever" house!!!!!
What a beautiful home. I can see why you can't contain your excitement!
Thank you all! I can't wait for everyone to visit - there is obviously, plenty of room - one of the reasons we wanted it. :) I have to get my southern friends to the beautiful north... :)
Post a Comment