I'm having flash backs to 2 years ago in your backyard! What fun pictures. We are enjoying a second fall of sorts and most of the trees are just now dropping their leaves. Can't wait to get a big enough pile worth jumping in. I mean for Caleb, that is....
These are great pictures! Your girls are growing up so fast! I need to find a leaf pile like that here (should not be too hard). The boys would love it!
I grew up in Florida and when I went away to college 28 years ago I had never seen Fall. I fell in love with my beloved husband in Fall. The groundsmen at the college would rake big piles of leaves in the park. It was so beautiful that I would run through the leaves and kick them up into the air and laugh and laugh. (at the time I was in love with Keith and Fall and was not thinking AT ALL about the poor groundsmen) :) Fall is my favorite time of year. I am so glad you let your girls play in the leaves.
4 comments:
I'm having flash backs to 2 years ago in your backyard! What fun pictures. We are enjoying a second fall of sorts and most of the trees are just now dropping their leaves. Can't wait to get a big enough pile worth jumping in. I mean for Caleb, that is....
These are great pictures! Your girls are growing up so fast! I need to find a leaf pile like that here (should not be too hard). The boys would love it!
These pictures bring back all kinds of memories for me. We used to spend hours playing in the leaves. We even built these elaborate forts out of them.
Glad to see you guys are enjoying fall!
I grew up in Florida and when I went away to college 28 years ago I had never seen Fall. I fell in love with my beloved husband in Fall. The groundsmen at the college would rake big piles of leaves in the park. It was so beautiful that I would run through the leaves and kick them up into the air and laugh and laugh. (at the time I was in love with Keith and Fall and was not thinking AT ALL about the poor groundsmen) :) Fall is my favorite time of year.
I am so glad you let your girls play in the leaves.
Post a Comment