Here is a picture of Alex taken Sunday night before bed.
Notice anything "missing" or "lost"?
That's right, the tooth is gone - one quick pull from me and before she could say "ouch" she was grinning from ear to ear and giggling non stop and the tooth was in my hand. :) Here is what she wrote to the tooth fairy:
"Dear Tooth Fairy,
I know that you already know me from when I lost my first tooth. This is my second. I would like a toy or money, whatever you want.
Love,
Alex"
At least she's direct, right? :)
So, anyone know the going rate for a tooth nowadays?
3 comments:
I say a dollar.
Congrats Alex!
Yeah...the going rate is $1.00 for front teeth and $5.00 for back teeth...HOWEVER, if I were in front of Alex, I'd say "You need to tell that Tooth Fairy your tooth is worth TEN DOLLARS"...hahhahaha.....you'd hate me but she'd love me...
I love those toothless smiles!! I think we used to get a silver dollar for each tooth we lost. Don't they have gold ones now too?
Post a Comment