Friday, July 17, 2009

"I Do"

Ten years ago I married the most wonderful man in the world. He has been my constant companion, my best friend, an incredible father, and my faithful supporter. Nate, I love you more today than any other day, and tomorrow I will love you more! Thank you for the amazing journey - I look forward to many more years to come!

Enjoy the following pictures...

July 17, 1999

July 17, 1999

On our honeymoon near the Apostle Islands of Lake Superior - not quite your carribbean getaway, but perfect, nonetheless.

A random picture from our first year of marriage - how young we look!

Happy Anniversary Honey - I love you!!!







3 comments:

Mamu Lou said...

You guys look like babies! Just teasing, of course. Congrats on 10 years. Hope you have a great day!!

Jenni Catron said...

Happy Anniversary!

DEb said...

Are you kiddin me???? You BOTH look EXACTLY the same... ten years did NOTHING to you.. LOL...wish it were me...CONGRATS