Thursday, December 16, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Yes, we're still around - just very busy and the blog has become a low priority at the moment. It has taken a back seat to kid's schedules (or lack of schedules), homework, house work, Christmas shopping, keeping up with a mobile 8 month old, play dates, chilling, enjoying not having a dog, playing in the snow, and relaxing as a family. One day I promise to be a wee bit better about updating. Until then...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

3 comments:

pete wilson said...

Merry Christmas. We miss you guys!!!!

Anonymous said...

You all are the prettiest family EVER!!! I love this pic Holly!!!! We miss you all.. :) Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS....love, the Surdykes.

Eve Annunziato said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year precious friend!! You guys look amazing in the pic. WOW, those kiddos are too adorable for words!

Here's to a wonderful, joy-filled and blessed (puppy-free) 2011!!

I miss you tons. Come visit us soon :)

Xo