Alex's front tooth has been hanging on by a thread for the last week. I have tried and tried to convince her to let me pull it, to no avail. Truly, it was getting disgusting to look it - just hanging there. The picture below doesn't capture how loose it really was.
Finally, I convinced her to just let me feel it. As I wrapped my fingers around it, she pulled her head back and voila - the tooth was in my hand! She didn't feel a thing and from then on was all smiles! Big, toothless, adorable smiles!
The other front tooth is loose as well - looks like this Christmas she may be singing "All I Want For Christmas is My Two Front Teeth"!
3 comments:
That is too funny! I love it...We sent apples in her lunch today hoping that may help because I would have a hard time with a dangling tooth.
I can't believe my little girl is losing her teeth...where did all the time go?
I will make sure to show her the blog!! Love you!
~Nic
You know, the "Tooth Fairy" now pays TEN DOLLARS per each front tooth....just sayin....
Thanks Nic! I can't wait to see pictures of Lilly's big gap!
Deb - 10 dollars!!!???!!! No wonder Kyla expects so much as a teenager! :)
Post a Comment