Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Iphone Pics

Here are some pictures I found while downloading information from my iphone today.






 Do you think someone likes herself?

I have about a gazillion of these face shots, as well as her shoes, knees, the floor, the back of my head, her stuffed animals, etc.  

Perhaps I have a future photographer or model on my hands...?  I have to say that I LOVE the first shot - the girl's got some talent!

What's the craziest photo you've found hidden on your phone or camera?


3 comments:

Jenni Catron said...

I might have inadvertently taught her that. It took several tries for us to get the three of us in a picture at the park. :)

holly said...

@Jenni - no worries - she's been doing this for years. I remember right after she turned 2 we had a series of about 30 pictures of extreme close ups of her face - she would turn the camera the wrong way when taking a picture - pointing it at herself instead of the object. They were hilarious! Usually I see her with my camera or phone and this time I didn't - that's why they took me by surprise when downloading yesterday.

Thanks so much taking the girls the other day - they had a wonderful time (and all the ice cream came out of their clothes!). :)

Anonymous said...

I have a good hidden picture story. Dropped my phone one night when I was out walking my dog, after I noticed I went back out with my roomies phone calling mine to try and find it, a neighbor answered and met me. A day or two later I found a picture of her and her friend on my phone. How weird :)